If you own an enterprise on the internet, the Google Adwords tool should be well familiar to you. It may be this particular tool that allows you to advertise your company and attract new customers, and therefore information about your account’s suspension could cause the sales of your company to fall dramatically. Unfortunately, this is a pretty realistic scenario if, for any reason, your website has not been secured with an SSL certificate.
We are pleased to inform you that we have introduced a new Comodo Elite SSL certificate to our offer. This SSL certificate is fully business validated SSL Certificate, has an increased guarantee of up to $500,000 USD and FREE HackerGuardian vulnerability scan. The Comodo Elite SSL certificate is an ideal solution for company websites and e-commerce platforms.
No more 3 year licensing. The SSL industry is further shoring up their defenses, and doing away with 3 year certificate licesning terms on all SSL! Effective the 1 st March 2018, the new maximum permissible term on any and all certificates will be 2 years, well actually, to be specific 27 months. The 27 months comprises the initial 24 months validity plus an additional 3 months which as you all know, forms part of your 90 day renewal window.
We remove GeoTrust/RapidSSL/Symantec/Thawte 3yr SSL from 20.02.2018 and Comodo from 28.02.2018.
UPDATE: 7/24/17, After Comodo received many claims, they decided to pause new updates. All Wildcard SSL still have protection of base domain and all single domain SSL secures both with/without WWW.
We would like to inform you that all Comodo single-domain SSL certificates activated for www.example.com are issued without free SAN example.comfor now. Please activate your single-domain SSL certificates for domain.comin order to have free WWW SAN.
Changes were done by Comodo without any pre-notifcation of anyone.
In response to changes in the CA/B Forum’s ‘Baseline Requirements’ and Mozilla policy, Comodo has implemented revised Domain Control Verification methods and policies. Starting at 19th July Comodo activated new rules for HTTP/DNS validation.
Email based DCV will remain the same process. DCV emails will however ‘time out’ after 30 days.
HTTP(S) based validation will change the location of where the text file must be placed, and some of the content of the file.
DNS based validation will change the format of the CNAME record and where the record points to.
Click here for a full description of the new methods.
We have added to our offer two new Comodo EV SSL Certificates:
– Comodo PositiveSSL EV SSL Certificate,
– Comodo PositiveSSL EV MDC SSL Certificate.
Both arrived in Comodo portfolio in April 2017. Comodo PositiveSSL EV SSL Certificate is currently one of the cheapest EV SSL Certificates which deliver green address bar.
Comodo PositiveSSL EV MDC SSL Certificate is Multi-Domain EV Certificates. It comes with one domain (from CSR) and includes 2 SAN domain. There is a possibility to add up to 250 Domains.
Comodo PositiveSSL EV SSL Certificate: 1 year for $92.40, 2 years for $161.70 ($80.85 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/comodo-positivessl-ev-certificate/
Comodo PositiveSSL EV MDC SSL CertificateL 1 year for $170.50, 2 years for $298.10 ($149.05 per year). Additional SAN: $75.90 per year. Details: https://www.hexssl.com/comodo-positivessl-ev-mdc-certificate/
If you have any questions about our offer, don’t hestitate to contact us: https://www.hexssl.com/contact/
We have changed prices for:
– Comodo EV SSL – 1 year from $107.80 to $101.20, 2 years from $189.20 to $180.40 ($90.20 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/comodo-ev-ssl-certificate/
– Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL – 1 year from $187.00 to $297.00, 2 years from $324.50 to $519.20 ($259.60 per year), 3 years from $467.50 to $742.50 ($247.50 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/comodo-multi-domain-wildcard-ssl-certificate/
– Symantec CodeSigning SSL – 1 year from $50.60 to $42.55, 2 years from $84.70 to $70.40 ($35.20 per year), 3 years from $121.00 to $102.30 ($34.10 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/symantec-code-signing-ssl-certificate/
– We have added 3 years to Thawte Wildcard SSL Certificates. Earlier only 2 years were available. 3 years now $753.50 ($251.17 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/thawte-wildcard-ssl-certificate/
– GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium SAN – 1 year from $132.00 to $121.00, 2 years from $231.00 to $212.30 ($106.15 per year), 3 years from $330.00 to $302.50 ($100.83 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/geotrust-quickssl-premium-san-certificate/
– GeoTrust TrueBusinessID SAN EV – 1 year from $308.00 to $275.00, 2 years from $539.00 to $480.70 ($240.35 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/geotrust-true-businessid-san-ev-certificate/
– GeoTrust TrueBusinessID Wildcard – 1 year from $341.00 to $330.00, 2 years from $596.20 to $577.50 ($288.75 per year), 3 years from $825.50 to $825.00 ($275.00 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/geotrust-true-businessid-wildcard-certificate/
As we mentioned earlier: https://www.hexssl.com/end-of-comodo-instantssl-with-free-ev/ we had to remove Comodo InstantSSL with free EV. In replacement, we have added brand new two Comodo EV SSL certificates:
– Comodo PositiveSSL EV – 1 year $92.40, 2 years $161.70 ($80.85 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/comodo-positivessl-ev-certificate/
– Comodo PositiveSSL EV MDC – 1 year $170.50, 2 years $298.10 ($149.50 per year). Details: https://www.hexssl.com/comodo-positivessl-ev-mdc-certificate/
Comodo has informed that they will end promotion for Comodo InstantSSL with free EV. You can still order Comodo InstantSSL with free EV up to 30.05.2017. After this date offer for Comodo InstantSSL with free EV will be discontinued.